The Many Benefits to Exfoliating
Why You Should Exfoliate Your Skin
How to Create Glowing Skin
Tips for Exfoliation
How to Polish Your Skin
Want to make your skin look and feel polished? There are two different forms of exfoliation: Physical and Chemical. Physical exfoliants typically veer more towards scrubs, masks, and brushes. Although these are effective, they are also easy to overuse. Physical exfoliants are typically more harsh on the skin considering you may be tempted to brush or scrub on your skin too hard. However, when it comes to Chemical exfoliants, these veer towards acid serums and peels. The acid creates for an easier way to wipe off dead skin cells as it breaks the bond between the layers of skin cells and will help the exfoliating process move at a faster pace.
A great physical exfoliant is our natural Konjac Sponge. This sponge comes from an Asian Konjac Plant that grows naturally and balances out your skin. What's best about it, is that its non-irritating and pairs perfectly with our Loofah Acai Body Scrub. This is a gentle exfoliating scrub that has a natural loofah fruit variable. With its Acai base, this exfoliant contains Vitamin C, which will brighten and maintain an even skin tone and leave your skin feeling hydrated and plump.
If you are looking for more of a chemical exfoliant, Sunday Rain has two forms of exfoliating cubes that go perfectly with you in the bath or shower. With both the Watermelon and Charcoal cubes, they contain shea butter and sugar to moisturize and revitalize your skin. Scrub off all of those unnecessary dead skin cells!
Looking for a skin refresh? Try one of our favorites- the Watermelon Exfoliating Cubes!
5 Reasons You Should Exfoliate Your Skin
- Removes dead skin cells. Your skin is constantly shedding dead skin cells that need to be removed so your healthy skin can come to the surface and give you a healthier look. The less dry skin you have, the more your face has a natural glow.
- Unclogs pores. Our bodies produce natural sweat and oils that clog our pores when mixed with the dead skin that we shed. When exfoliating, we can remove unnecessary bacteria that causes our pores to build up and give us acne or uneven skin texture. It can even minimize the appearance of pores.
- Evens skin tone. If you struggle with dark spots, uneven textured skin, acne scars, etc. you understand how difficult they are to treat. Exfoliants will break down that dry skin and smooth out the texture of your skin cells, in order to create more of a uniform skin tone. Say goodbye to blemishes and hello to clean, smooth skin.
- Helps other skincare products penetrate deeper. With your pores now unclogged and the dead skin removed, your other skincare products can penetrate deeper into your skin. Before exfoliating, your dead skin is basically a barrier between your skincare products and your skin, so once the dead skin and bacteria has been removed, the products will benefit you much better.
- Formulates natural circulation. Once exfoliating, this process gets rid of the extra weight on your face from debris, skin, and bacteria. Once all of this is removed, our skin is able to formulate much stronger circulation and brings blood flow to the surface. This automatically gives your skin a healthier look.